Am I a Good Candidate for a Chin Implant?
Chin implants are a very common way of enhancing the chin. The surgery is one of the only ways to give a person a more prominent chin. Your Katy, Texas plastic surgeon will even make the implant the perfect shape and size for your facial structure prior to inserting it through a relatively smaller incision.
If you are wondering what might make you a good candidate for a chin implant, simply consider the following:
- If you feel that your chin makes your face look duller and less structured than it should.
- If you have the desire to give your facial structure more balance and definition.
- If you want your chin to be larger and more prominent.
- If you are healthy and able to have cosmetic surgery.
- If you have recently had other surgeries and want your chin to help balance out your new enhancements.
- If you want a permanent solution to your weak chin.
Are you still wondering if you are a good candidate for a chin implant? Call your Katy, Texas plastic surgeon for a consultation. They will evaluate your chin and give you their expert opinion.